RULES APPERTAINING TO DULWICH SPORTS GROUND AND SBCC MEMBERS TRAINING SESSIONS SATURDAYS ONLY.
- SBCC members shall enter Dulwich Sports Ground (DSG – Turney Road) with pre-approval from either the Saturday or Sunday captains.
- The side gate should remain locked/closed at all times to prevent entry by others.
- It should be noted that the toilet and hand washing facilities are available and should be used by one person at a time. Bar and catering facilities will remain closed.
- Only pre-arranged games or pre-arranged practice sessions are permitted.
- If possible, dress appropriately prior to travelling to the club, rather than changing there.
- There should be no more than six players per side and social distancing from others is maintained at all times.
- No guests / visitors / spectators should be permitted. (SBCC Members Only).
- No equipment or personal belongings should be swapped between players, borrowed or used by others,
- Each player should show up with their own equipment and should only use their own equipment.
- Bowlers should use their own cricket ball and not apply any spit onto their cricket ball.
- If a batsmen gets hit in the grill from a full toss then a spare ball needs to be used (until said ball has been left in the sunlight for a minimum of 5 mins).
- Fielders must field two metres apart this includes wicket keeper and slip fielders and minimum two metres away from the batsmen.
- Wicket Keepers must stand a minimum of two metres behind the stumps.
- All fielders must wear gloves.
- Umpires must not pick up the ball unless they are wearing gloves.
- Umpires are encouraged to wear face coverings.