We now have access to our ECB PLAYCRICKET.COM website
We are currently in the process of updating all of your SBCC stats on to the website play-cricket.com.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help upload all of the years of scorebooks we have on to the ECB Play Cricket website.
Please contact Zach Mendelsohn, Mike McIntyre (Sat) or Harry Fawkes to register your help.
It is our hope that by the beginning of the 2021 cricket season SBCC can add fixtures, score via the app and upload the results live or post match to https://southbankcc.play-cricket.com/home page.
The latest All Time and Season Stats for South Bank CC can be found here https://southbankcc.play-cricket.com/Statistics
Dear all players, past, present and previous,
SBCC now have access to https://southbankcc.play-cricket.com/ website.
Please create an account or login to your existing acccount and add Southbank CC as your Crciket team.
But please note we are registered as Southbank CC (surrey) for the moment. NOT South Bank CC as should be, clerical error from decades ago! And alas there is another team with same name to Make things worse.
So please create your own personal account and we can consolodate all of your other accounts, listing, performances .past and present.
The hope is that come 2021 SBCC can score and store everything online using the app.
Southbank CC are back on Play-Cricket.com! What is Play-cricket.com? It's a website that allows us to pick teams, inputs all scores, and update all the stats from games.
Here's our new site: http://southbankcc.play-cricket.com/ and we've started to input some games already.
So why this email? Well, we need two things from you.
1) For you to sign up to Play-cricket.com and join "Southbankcc"
2) For 2 or 3 volunteers from the Saturdays to be admins and start to upload scores
- Go to http://www.play-cricket.com/ and in the top right hand corner, click "Sign In
- At the bottom of the next page, there's a link, "New to Play-cricket? Click here to register"
- Fill out the form, and say you play for Southbankcc in Surrey
** For those of you who have played for other teams and are on the system, please drop me a separate note, and I can request your details from that club
What will happen next? Zach or myself will get a notification to accept you as a Southbank Member. We'll then merge your new account with the current records.
- The system is pretty easy to learn, and once you've got the hang of it, takes between 20-30 minutes per game to upload
- Some of the games are already in the system as other teams use Play-Cricket
- Would need a 20 minute call to show you around the admin
- Access to the scorebooks
- Let Zach or myself, and the Saturday captains know if you are interested!
Have a good weekend all and let's hope all this lockdown is over for winter nets...
Harry and Zach
#southbankcricketclubClub, SBCC @ Dulwich Sports Ground, Turney Road, South London, SE17.